Sunday, August 7, 2011

Super Summer!

Hello Readers~

This has been a super summer! I had a wonderful visit to Jacksonville, TX. I was the speaker at a mother/daughter rodeo dinner. The audience was awesome! You'll never believe it, but I got to sit at the table with the "real" rodeo queens. They were gorgeous. Then I did an author visit at the Bullard, TX public library. It is in a log cabin. Really! One of the best parts was finding out that one of the little girls was a Kylie too. Some of the kids were reading the Kylie Jean books and had them checked out. On a mini vacation this weekend in Austin,TX I found my books on the shelf of my favorite book store, Book People. I signed all of their copies! This fall so far I will be doing visits in  Dallas, Diboll, Chireno, and College Station. I plan to be at the Texas Book Festival in Austin. Also, signing books for Capstone at The American Association of School Librarians, AASL in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Yee Haw Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment