Friday, December 6, 2013

Big News!

Hello Fans,

I have BIG NEWS! Kylie Jean Singing Queen is being recognized as a Creative Child Book of the Year!

http://www.creativechild.com/toy-guide/books/fiction_books_for_kids/singing-queen

Also, I have three new books coming out in February. Kylie Jean Valentine Queen, Kylie Jean Green Queen, and Kylie Jean Craft Queen. You can buy them through Capstone, Barnes and Noble, Amazon or other book sellers by request.

Right now I am working on Fashion Queen and Soccer Queen. I am thrilled because so many kiddos have asked for Soccer Queen!

This fall I have been a featured author at the West Texas Book Festival in Abilene and visited schools in Mesquite, Stephenville and Plano.

Brrrr...it is very cold in the Dallas area tonight. Perfect weather to stay inside writing!

Stay warm

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marci - I am so happy that I found your blog and for that matter your books! My daughter's name is Kylie Jean and one day I was randomly searching to see if there were any books about a girl named Kylie and came across your series. Your books have turned a struggling reader into an avid reader because she loves to see what Kylie gets into next. She just loves them, so thank you! She sent an email to you with her idea for your next book, Kylie Jean Multiplication Queen, because as it turns out both myself and her teacher have been calling her that and didn't know we both were!

    Thanks!
    Jen, mom to a real life Kylie Jean, age 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    Love hearing from you! My "real" Kylie Jean is my niece. Multiplication Queen sounds adorable. Please tell Kylie I will suggest it to my publisher and see what they think. I am thrilled to know my books have encouraged your reader!
    Marci

    ReplyDelete